Anyway, back to my first Thankgiving! My day started out over at Nana and Grandpa Mike's. We had brunch and I got to play with my Aunt Wendy, Uncle Corry and of course Nana and Grandpa Mike. Then off to Grammy and Grandpa's for dinner. (No one shared with me how delicious the food would look, but all I got to eat all day was forumla...what a rip off!) Here I am, the centerpiece for dinner at Grammy and Grandpa's. It was so pretty out we got to enjoy our dinner on the porch. Grandpa decided to be selfish and have me face him the entire meal. But I love talking to my Grandpa, so it was okay with me.
Here I am with my daddy after dinner, we are walking around letting mommy take a thousand pictures with their new camera. My Nana got mommy and daddy a new camera for their birthdays...and of course I am the center of their attention, so I got a GAZILLION pictures taken of me over Thankgiving.....Thanks Nana!!!
Annnnd....here we are again, this time mommy got in the picture. I must say....I sure am cute; guess it's okay to have tons of pictures of me. I'll enjoy my handsome good looks later on!
Friday night we took my Aunt Donna and Uncle Roger and Cousin's Melissa and Cameron to the river to watch the boat parade and fireworks. UNFORTUNATELY, I didn't make it to see either. It was getting really chilly and I was quite crabby...and so was mommy. Well, after 2 days of no naps wouldn't you be too? Anyway, here I am laughing and smacking my cousin Melissa. She was being so funny; I couldn't contain myself.
Mommy said next up is Christmas....guess I will wait to see how awesome that it. She took me to get a picture with Santa, all I could tell is he's big and red. Not sure what else to think of him! In fact I look quite shocked in the picture. I am however enjoying all the lights mommy and daddy put up; I stare at them all evening.