Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Story of My Harley Rocker...


A long time ago before I was born; even before my mommy and daddy met, grandpa had an employee that made him this Harley rocker for his future grandson. See Grandpa has had women in his life since he was born; growing up with 2 sisters, then having two daughters; Grandpa never had a little boy to share and teach all his hobbies. Though Mommy and Aunt Traci joined in on every hobby Grandpa enjoyed and Grandpa loved sharing his passions with them; having a grandson one day would open Grandpa's eyes to so much he'd never experienced. Mommy hoped and prayed that she could give Grandpa a grandson to play on the Harley one day, but left it to God to decide what wonderful child would be brought into their lives. So when Mommy and Daddy found out I was a little boy and Grandpa would FINALLY have a grandson in his life, they couldn't wait to tell him the news, and shortly after finding out, the Harley rocker found it's place in Grammy and Grandpa's house. And though I'm still too little to enjoy this amazing toy, I got to sit on it for the first time this weekend.

VVVRRRROOOMMMM!

"Oh, hey, look at Grammy's ornaments....hmmm, that tree looks like a lot of fun!!!"