Oh how I entertain my parents! Mommy thought I'd look pretty cute in this hat, guess she was right!
So....I've got some big news....last week I went to see my other "friend that's a girl" Caroline; well Caroline's mommy put me down on the floor for some tummy time, but I had other plans...I rolled right over onto my back instead. I did it so well you would have thought I've been doing it my whole life. Mommy got so excited and rolled me over to do it again, buuuutttt, I only wanted to do it once. Since then I've rolled over a few times and mommy tries to record it, but I'm shy in front of the camera so I just eat my hands instead.
I really enjoyed playing with Baby Caroline, but she's a bit smaller than me and I move around so much; mommy had to move me over because I kept trying to punch Caroline. Mommy said it's not nice to hit and to NEVER hit girls....Guess I have a lot to learn. I had a hard time containing myself, Caroline had this cool star that lit up and sang, apparently MY Nana got it for her for her baby shower. I wanted one so bad, but mommy couldn't find one sold seperate from the play mat. Since I already have a play mat she didn't think we needed two. So instead mommy moved my music maker that lights up above my head so I can watch it while I laugh at myself in my mirror. (Nana bought me my play mat too, it's the ocean!)

And last night I took my mommy to dinner for her birthday. Here I am sitting up in a high chair all by myself. Of course I'm packed in a bit, but I did pretty well I must say. I didn't last long though, I passed out in the booth holding daddy's hand. I think I'm teething so I'm a bit of a cranky butt.

And last night I took my mommy to dinner for her birthday. Here I am sitting up in a high chair all by myself. Of course I'm packed in a bit, but I did pretty well I must say. I didn't last long though, I passed out in the booth holding daddy's hand. I think I'm teething so I'm a bit of a cranky butt.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your time off from work. I know I'm going to enjoy 4 days with my mommy and daddy!!!

