Sunday, November 2, 2008

Surviving the first 12 weeks

Well, it's official....we made it! The first 12 weeks definitely had it's ups and downs, but we got thru it and all survived! Will is going to be 3 months old on thursday; the time has flown by. I think he's taught us so much more than we've taught him so far. He's such a wonderful baby. We learn a little more each day about his personality which is so much fun. He is definitely Michael's and my child. I just hope he is more mild tempered like his daddy. Night time is so important for him, I don't think we are going to have any trouble getting him to sleep....ever. He is sleeping thru the night now which is awesome. We are learning that he needs his down time during the evenings. Too much stimulation makes him really fussy. Halloween night was rough on him, we didn't get to put his bear costume on because he was so fussy, I didn't want to torture him w/ it, so he just got his pictures taken in it that morning and they are precious. I don't have any online so I can't publish them, but I will get one on the blog when I pick up the prints. We had to finally shut off the lights and call it a night early on halloween because the door bell kept waking him up. (who's brilliant idea was it to put a door bell right outside of his room???) That would be his mommy! But other than making sure he has plenty of beauty rest; life is going great. I am working monday thru thursday now, so Will gets to go to work w/mommy and hang w/ grandpa everyday. We set his pack and play up and he has his bouncy seat there too, so he's a happy camper. The swing is his new best friend too, he loves taking naps in that. I hope one of these days we take naps in bed. We'll work on that later. Here are a few pictures of our little guy...he just melts my heart!!!


He sleeps so peaceful...and yet, he might just have something on his mind???

Oh, that thumb can calm a wild horse! He's so content!

I'm such a happy baby!!! And I'm ready to go hunting with daddy.

I'm not quite sure how this thing works, but I like it!!! My feet touch the floor w/out mommy and daddy holding me and I can kick my legs. Yeee Haaaa!!!
Here is me and daddy at Wally World. I love this carrier I can look around and kick and stretch. I'm just too cute!