
At first, Will attempted to carry all his eggs, but quickly figured out the sack was handy for storage.

He and his buddies got tattoo's, slinkies, cars, whistles & M&M's. They even got a visit from the Easter Bunny which abruptly was ended after sending several kids into a body shaking frenzy. Poor kids were tramatized. We attempted a picture w/ the bunny after the egg hunt, but close proximity to that furry creature sent Will into a tailspin. I kept telling him he's soft like Duke, but it was a no go. 1 Kid from his class took a picture w/out crying.

After all the Mommy's tramatized their children w/ the bunny, we went back to their room and played w/ all the goodies. Guess which end Will let go of? (picture above) And after watching one of his friends go completely nuts when his Mommy gave him a tattoo, I decided we'd nix that idea.
It was a pretty funny morning in the Toddler Room today. We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and enjoys the beautiful weekend. I can promise you we will be outside unless we are sleeping. Gotta Love Spring!