Wednesday, March 24, 2010

18 Month Pictures

Will got his 18 Month pictures taken last week. We've been working on getting these done since late January, but the weather kept holding us up.

All I can say is our dear friend and photographer Becky did an amazing job again!

Will was hard to capture this time, but what 18 month old isn't. I was worried we wouldn't get any good shots; he insisted on holding either a ball, his screw driver or sippy cup and ziplock w/ cookies most of the time. Of course the ball made for great pics. The others were just silly.

But Becky captured shots I didn't even know she was taking,

As well as shots I'll hold dear to my heart always. (they were even walking the exact same)

And what I thought was a "maybe we'll get a shot or two" photo session, turned into 42 pictures that I'd like displayed all over my house. Man, I love this kid.