Friday, January 8, 2010

Vacation Part 2

Will got his first and probably last charge card while on the trip! Thank heaven he was too young to use it; it was linked to our bank account, so he could charge anything he wanted while at the lodge. You know kids, they can get out of control with that!

His picture was on it too, pretty funny photo, he didn't like having to be still and look at the funny round camera the lady was aiming at him. I'll see if I can get it on here, it's a must see!

Will loved this chair in the condo; if you were sitting in it he kindly pulled your leg until you got up and put him in your place. He brought his tools along for the trip to do a little carpentry.
There was a pool table area in the lobby that Will particularly enjoyed running around in. Most of the time he interrupted kids playing pool, but they didn't mind, he'd love on the girls and melted their hearts. One in particular; he would lay his head in her lap and kiss her hands. I think I'm going to have a heart breaker on my hands. She was puddy!

New Years Eve we went to dinner with our friends The Clark's & Bell's in a restaurant next to the lodge. We watched fireworks and had a wonderful evening with friends.

Will & Bennett Bell had a great time playing with each other. Bennett was very kind and shared his toys with Will to get him to sit at the table longer than 2 minutes. Restaurants are brutal right now!

Friday after skiing all day we bundled Will up and went outside to play in the snow. Little stinker won't wear gloves or boots so Grandpa kept trying to warm his hands.

Yeah, this is as close as he got to the snow.

He loved the outdoors though.

And his time with Grandpa

Friday evening we went to dinner at The Clark's Cabin since dinner out with the kids is so difficult. Will made himself right at home...taking off his shirt and all! For some reason he was way hot (not fever hot) so he enjoyed the evening topless.

He relaxed quite well over at their place, reading a magazine and lounging in the chair!

After relaxation time, he decided to go on a tyrade and re-organize their magazines....Hey a kid can only sit still for so long!
So that was our trip! The only thing we didn't get to do was dog sledding; the person failed to tell us 1 year olds were not allowed to sled. Didn't bother me much, since Will won't wear gloves, goggles or boots, I worried about him on a sled being pulled by dogs. We'll do it next time! We had a great time and look forward to hitting the slopes in a couple of years and taking Will up with us. Well, he'll be in ski school but skiing non-the-less. Breckinridge has the coolest ski school for kiddo's; Bennett Bell went this year and had so much fun. Heck, I kind of want to take it just so I can ride the escalator thing up the slope!
I'll get our Christmas pictures up next week, we had a wonderful Christmas with all our family, so I'll share that too.