
He's learned sign language at school and has been using that to communicate. Makes life easier when he wants milk and squeezes his hand into a ball then out to tell us milk, rather than his previous communication of "meeee meeeee meeee" and pointing to everything but the milk. Or to say "more" or "all done" when he's eating. And the one that melts my heart is "Please"; I love a child with manners.

He's quite a note taker too, he sat in his chair the other morning taking notes while I told him about what's been going on with me.....
Then he turned the page to show me the scribbles he'd been doing while I talked, then went off on some serious jibber jabber tyrade, rudely interrupting my conversation to tell me how board he was with me talking! (I assume that's what he said anyway)
His artwork is getting better and better, though....well, more and more scribbles on the page is what I mean by better! And his face, that mark on his cheek is the pen not a scratch.
