Monday, March 16, 2009

Will is getting so big, I didn't post it, but he is now 7 months. I feel like I got completely jipped last month with only 28 days. What the heck, with babies every day counts. I thought the first 6 months went by fast, but it's like a tank of gas, the last half is going to fly by. We went to the ENT doctor this morning and looks like he has to get tubes. His little ears just won't heal. We've gone thru 4 different antibiotics and nothing, so this is our next option. He's not in any pain, but it's uncomfortable when he lays flat so we've elevated his mattress to help with that. I hate that we can't make this better immediately and it tears us apart at night when he's having a bad night, but, 1 more week and it will all be behind us...hopefully! Here's just a few funny pics.
As usual, his the deer in the headlights look.
This is a new face he's started making. Like he's concentrating or maybe he's just thinking mom's nuts. That's probably it!
He is sitting up so well now. He topples over every once in awhile, but for the most part, he's got it. He's dancing in this picture.

Yup, he thought that was pretty funny....