Monday, March 9, 2009

HEY, Why is it cold again????

One day it's warm, the next day mom's bundling me up in my hat and coat again. What the heck? Now I try to be a patient little man, but toying with my emotions with "yea, we get to go outside, then no it's too cold" is just plain mean.

I love it outside, mom and dad are going to have to drag me in as soon as I'm independent enough to open the door! This is mom and I Sunday evening enjoying the warm evening. It just doesn't get any better than this, well maybe it would have if dad were in the picture too.

I kept trying to get that camera away from mom, but just when I'd grab for it, she'd pull it away, then I'd just smack my hands on my legs. This is becoming quite a fun game.

And here I am testing out the strength in my legs. I'm getting pretty good at this!

And finally, let's ponder a moment...mom says it's cold again, and I just don't like that!
I think we should protest this cold weather; who do I talk too about this?????