Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Grace is Here...

Well, she's been here since last friday, but since we were gone, I couldn't share the excitement! She was born friday morning at 1:08 (I believe) weighing in at 8lbs. 6oz. and 20 inches long. Yeah, bigger than I was!!! Aunt Wendy and Grace were both healthy and happy, so that's super good news! I didn't really know what all the excitement was about at first, but mom and dad said I have a new cousin, so that should be pretty cool! I've got the chubby cheeks and Grace has the deep dimples in her cheeks. Guess Nana is toast! Her mommy and daddy were really excited to have her here. Mom said she has to ask Aunt Wendy before I can post a picture of my new partner in crime, so hopefully I'll have one up monday. Until then, here's a picture of me and my gramps.


"This ball is fun, but I'd love to eat that magazine you are reading"