Since it was 70 degrees out saturday we got to take some pictures outside! "I'm watching mommy and daddy act like complete idiots" Poor Becky had to listen to that all day!

This is my valentines picture, I'm all dressed up for my date w/ Caroline!

This is my valentines picture, I'm all dressed up for my date w/ Caroline!

This hat is so much fun, I like to pull it off my head. And don't get me started on Peek a Boo; that is awesome; except if you yell "PEEK A BOO" at me; I puff that bottom lip out and get scared. I like it more when you say "Where's Will" and I rip my burp cloth down from my face and you say "There he is" and I laugh. Now that's fun!

And here I am; sitting in a big boy chair. Mom decided it's time for me to have one of these, I liked to drape my arm over the arm rest and sit like a big boy!!!
So, that was my weekend, pretty eventful and a lot of fun. Hope you had a good weekend and I'd like to give a shout out to Baby Daniels and his mommy; "I hope you are both feeling better and getting some rest." His mommy had a rough weekend, but he is okay and didn't have to come early, so that is good. They are home resting now and his mommy is feeling better.
Mom said she'd post more pictures as they come in.
