
Just practicing my sitting up skills!

Keeping the melon from burning!
We hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's and 2009 is a great year for you. Will is the best thing that happened to us in 2008 and now we get the blessing of watching him grow. No matter what happens in 09; having him around makes for a wonderful year and life! I know kids can make you want to pull your hair out at times and I'm sure we have that in store in years to come or months (who knows), but what greater gift and blessing is there than to have a child? I've learned so much from Will, we pray he will continue to teach us as we help him grow into a wonderful person.
Also, Will started daycare today, my days of being with him everyday are over. He was beyond amazed with everything at daycare and smiling and happy; mom on the other hand, was a basket case. It brought new meaning to crying like a baby when I was sitting in the nursery floor with 7 babies and I was the one crying!!!







