Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The countdown is on....

In less than a month I'm going to have a new cousin and a new friend! Mommy told me Baby Grace (my new cousin) will be here in just a few weeks. Aunt Wendy and Uncle Corry are due February 20th. I can't wait. Yes, if you've put it together, we will be Will and Grace!! Mom decided we can't have a Jack for a baby brother or cousin because we'd have Will, Grace and Jack. If a Karen comes in the picture, HOLY COW!!! Anyway, so Baby Grace is almost here and I'm so excited, I'll teach her all kinds of stuff. I'm thinking she'll be into a lot of the cool stuff I like, so it's going to be so much fun. Baby Grace, I'm waiting for you; but finish baking, you need to be healthy to play with me.

My other new friend is Little Man Daniels, or that's what his mommy calls him. I don't have any new friends that are boys, everyone keeps having girls. Of course they are all my great pals, but I'm swamped w/ girls. Ewww, kooodies!!! So, Little Man Daniels and I will play in the dirt together and ride fast toys and have a Heeman women hater club. Yeah, it will be good to have another boy around!!! His mommy is having him February 20th. So, both my cousin and my buddy are coming the same time. I'm going to be a busy little man.

I just want to tell the mommy's to be safe and bring both Grace and Baby Daniels into this world on time and healthy. Mommy said we are going to pray for you everyday so we know we have two healthy babies and mommy's. I'm going to have my car ready to come see you as soon as you have my friends. See, I'm servicing my mirror!!!