Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Driving the 4 wheeler

Will's Birthday present from Michael & I this year was this rocking awesome 4 Wheeler.

Will however wants no part of riding this cool machine, instead he's decided to push the foot pedal w/ his hand and yell "WOW" everytime it moves.

He drives it quite well this way and gives us some entertainment in the process.

Here he is showing his maneuvering skills. (see mom, you don't have to ride it!!)

And he's off...Cruising thru the yard!

Maybe someday he'll hop on this bad boy and tear up some ground, but for now, we are pleased that he's even touching it. Last week, he yelled "NO 4 WEEWER" when he saw it. On his own time he'll find the level of awesomeness there is in riding this mean machine, but it HAS TO BE ON HIS TIME! Will has a mind of his own for sure; Michael swears he's taking after me....I'm sure he's right!
P.S. I got my flip camera out just in time for Will to be done driving, video footage would have been awesome. Love how fast kids change their direction.