Will and Grace had so much fun together. They colored, played & entertained each other very well.

I told Wendy they needed to let us keep Grace next time and let the kids play together at Will's house so Michael and I could experience how fun the two of them are. Quite honestly, I'm very jealous of Wendy and Corry that they got to spend the weekend watching the two of them. And very grateful, because it allowed Michael and I to relax and enjoy our trip knowing Will was in good hands. We went to Dallas for a wedding.

When it was time to wind down and relax, it didn't take the kids long to cuddle up to each other and snuggle w/ their blankets and watch Cars.

I am soooo glad Uncle Corry took these pictures; these two are so sweet to each other...for now anyway. ; )

It was a great weekend in Texas and a beautiful wedding, but I was sooo glad to get home to my Bear. And to have him run out of the house and give me a big hug was the icing on the cake.

I am soooo glad Uncle Corry took these pictures; these two are so sweet to each other...for now anyway. ; )

It was a great weekend in Texas and a beautiful wedding, but I was sooo glad to get home to my Bear. And to have him run out of the house and give me a big hug was the icing on the cake.
