
You don't realize or I didn't realize how much babies soak up by just watching. I know they are little sponges, but even things you think they are too young to see are in fact soaking into their little brains daily.

While down at the lake this past weekend, Will was on one of his many missions to clear out the drawers when he spotted a "paint" brush and "paint" pan, AKA, BBQ brush & Veggie scooper upper.

After experimenting with taste & some really loud banging noises on the tile, Will decided to mimic his dad, which blew us away because it's been a few months since Michael's done this; at least in his presence anyway.

He dips his paint brush in his pan.....

Then paints the wall.
I...along w/ everyone else watching, was stunned that he'd know what to do w/ his brush and pan. Words couldn't describe how adorable this was and to know he learned from watching his dad made my heart swell, but it also made me realize that every little thing we do everyday is being absorbed into that precious brain; no matter how small or big, he's watching and learning; so we'd better make it count! Man, I love this little boy!