
I'd like to say I'm blowing kisses, but I don't know how to do that, so just pretend...mkay!

Mom, Dad, Austin (my cousin) and I had soooo much fun last night. I'd take breaks from playing every once in awhile to cozy up to mom and dad.

Yup, I'm a big man now, 1 and lovin it!

I L-O-V-E dad's boots, so Austin thought I should try them on. My legs aren't long enough....DUHHHH! I kept trying to tell them by pulling them off or whining, but they insisted on making me look silly!

Okay, so here's the story of the evening. Dad was building a lego castle w/ MY new lego blocks that Nana got me. I was determined to knock them over, but he kept getting in my way.

Then finally, I slipped under the radar and WHAMMO down came the castle!!!

Dad was sad, so I gave him a little love "Bear style" before he got back to building his castle.

Then dad finally completed his castle...because I moved on to something else. **Don't tell dad, but I demolished the castle this morning!!

Me and my remote! Love the remote!

Then Austin got on the couch to play...but I didn't want to give up the remote.

So, mom and dad said today's my birthday. I'm not sure what all the commotion is about, but I get lots of cake. Cupcakes at school, cake for dinner or after dinner I guess! Anything with cake and icing is good for me, so bring on this birthday nonsense!

This morning mom and dad had to take a picture of me as an official 1 year old. Again, why....I don't know, but here I am.....1 Year Old!!!
Mom, Austin and I were supposed to go to the zoo this morning before I went to school but mom said Mother Nature had other plans. Who's Mother Nature? I thought I only had 1 mom....