Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Play Time

Will went on an exploration of his room yesterday. We normally just play in the living room, but I was putting the bathroom back together after our weekend paint project; so Will played in his room while I worked.
He was being very quiet, so I went in to check on him and he had crawled into his closet and began working on how he wanted it organized. Of course by the time I got the camera, he had given up on his attempt to remove his clothes from the hangers and became mesmerized with the camera.
So, I used that to coax him out of the closet. He then spent the better part of this play time making cheesie grins and trying to get the camera from me.
After a few gazillion pictures, I'd hide the camera and he'd start whining, then I'd pull it back out and he'd start laughing again. This top picture was his reaction everytime I'd hide the camera.
Then once the camera was back out, he was back on his mission to get it. After a few failed attempts, he tried the above tactic. (poor pitiful me)

When that didn't work, he put on his cute face and crawled over some more.
Then finally, after all that work, he got it!
But of course once he succeeded, he wasn't interested for long, so he went back to exploring. I tried to catch him before he moved, but this is all I got, he was doing the splits, w/ both legs straight out. Kids are so limber!