Thursday, April 2, 2009

Watching Dad Work

Dad's been a busy, busy man the last few days. I've tried to keep up with him, but he's a little crazy!
Here I am trying to follow him!

Grammy sat down w/ me in the garage to watch dad work and let me kick, kick, kick my legs!

And every once in awhile I'd get pooped and need a pull off my cup! Then back to kicking again!
The reason dad's been so crazy is we moved! My dad spent so much time in the car everyday going to and from work; that by the time he got home, he would have about 30 minutes to an hour of play time, then it was off to bed for me. I'm a busy man and I get pooped pretty quick after my full day at daycare, so I don't make it past 7:30-8:00 at the latest!
So, mom and dad put the house on the market to see what would happen and WAMMO 3 weeks later it sold! I was a little confused with mom packing up all my stuff, but she kept assuring me it was a good thing. And sure enough she was right. We moved into my new house last weekend and I LOVE IT! Other than a slight mishap where mom almost cut her finger off w/ a box knife, it was a pretty smooth move. She's got this brace on her finger so I won't grab at her stitches (I like grabbing the brace though). But the house is so cozy; I think I'll like it here.
And, best part of all, dad is home when I get home from daycare. I get to play with him all evening, just like I do with mom. So, though I came home to that other house, I get unlimited play time w/ mom and dad at my new house and that's priceless to me!